Search This Blog

Sunday, July 4, 2010

New Direction

I am going to take this blog in a new direction. Initially this was going to be a place to put my short stories about Pied Piper, Hartley Rathaway, but I have since found a better venue for that and I have changed directions. I still intend to write the stories in my head, but I will be working on a completely different project in the near future.

Now what is this blog now about? Me and my ideas. Not very original, but I have not seen anyone on the web with a take on the world I have. Do I think my ideas are completely and 100% original? Doubt it. I just wanted a place to explain my ideas and why I feel about a certain topic the way I do. That's all. Like it, hate it, whatever. I just need this space for that. It's a blog though, no clue where I'm gonna go from one day to the next and no clue how long I will use this space or how much. I just want to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment